The Hanstone Quartz Advantage
Beauty Goes Far Beneath The Surface
Natural quartz is one of nature’s hardest surfaces. In fact, it’s twice as hard as granite. HanStone Quartz is not only a high-performing surface but is also a luxurious, durable, low maintenance surface product which offers the following advantages:
- Available in over 60 patterns featuring the industry’s most natural-appearing finish
- Non-porous and requires no sealing
- Lustrous surface requires no conditioning or polishing Heat, bacteria and stain resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant
- Easy to maintain and clean (mild soap and water)
- Safe — tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
- Backed by a Commercial 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Backed by a Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- GREENGUARD for Children & Schools
No other surface can match the combination of all these benefits. HanStone Quartz is designed for high-traffic areas such as offices, banks, hotels, and restaurants, where applications can also include walls, reception areas, serving areas, table tops, staircases and much more.
Architecture Stones has a large inventory of Hanstone quartz countertops in stock. Stop by our Hanstone quartz countertops showroom today located in Rockville, MD with easy access from Montgomery County, MD, Frederick County, MD, Prince George’s County, MD, Howard County, MD, Carroll County, MD, Anne Arundel County, MD, Baltimore County, MD, Fairfax, VA, Loudoun County, VA and Washington D.C. We would Your Hanstone quartz countertop selection for your next kitchen remodel project is awaiting for you right here at Architecture Stones.